Required Documents for Your Planning Session
Deciding the right mortgage for your personal financial situation requires your help. Use this form as a checklist and bring the documents listed below to your planning session.
– Consecutive paycheck stubs covering the last 30 days (five if paid weekly, three if paid every two weeks, two if paid twice a month, one if paid monthly)
– If you are retired or receiving disability income, please include your recent year’s award letters.
-W2 forms and complete copies of 1040 personal Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules for the last two years.
– If you own a business: Copies of corporate, partnership or S-Corporation Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules and K-1 for the last 2 years.
– Complete bank statements (all pages) for the last two months for all checking, savings, CD, money market, stocks, bonds, IRAs, 401Ks or other bank and investment accounts.
– Copy of your Drivers License and Social Security Cards
If Applicable to your situation:
– If applicable: Names, addresses and telephone numbers and positions of your employers over the last two years
– If applicable: Names, addresses and telephone numbers of your landlords for each residence you rented over the last two years
– If applicable: Complete copies of divorce decrees and associated amendments to support alimony and child support payments
– If you had a Bankruptcy in last 3 years: Complete bankruptcy papers, including filings, discharge papers and list of creditors
– If applicable: recent graduates (in last two years): Copies of transcript’s or diploma showing date of graduation
– VA Buyers: DD-214 and certificate of Eligibility
If you own a home(s) currently, also include items below for each property:
– Most recent mortgage statement.
– Current homeowner’s insurance declarations page, including insurance agent’s name and phone number
– Most recent real estate tax bill
– For streamline refi’s: Mortgage Note from your last closing package for subject property
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the required documentation.